Leica Rugby 840 with Digital Receiver Rodeye 180RF and Alkaline battery
The Leica Rugby 840 provides the highest application performance, horizontal and vertical self-levelling with tough, rugged reliability.
The Leica Rugby 840 is the flag ship laser levelling instrument for both ground workers, civil engineers and construction workers alike. This instrument will provide precise horizontal and vertical levels with laser plumb to ensure that the instrument has been aligned correctly.
Operated directly from the instruments console or at a distance through the RC400 remote control, the Leica Rugby 840 can undertake all levelling tasks required of a high specification laser level.
Both Horizontal & Vertical Self-levelling
The Leica Rugby 840 is more than just a ground workers instrument. The laser rotating speed can be change according your needs, manually move scan line wherever you need it, move scan line exactly 90° at the touch of a button and exact plumb point for accurate set-up over points.
Dual Axis Slope
The Leica Rugby 840 can be manually set in manual operation up to 10% in single or dual-axis.
The Smart Targeting system allows the operator to automatically dial on the slope required through the Leica Rod Eye 180 RF unit. Simply set up your laser of the starting point – take the Leica Rod Eye 180 RF to the second point and let Leica Smart Targeting system do the work for you.
With the Smart Lock function, the laser plane is always monitored in real time ensuring that no mistakes can be made. Should the laser plane move out of tolerance, the laser will indicate the movement with an alarm.
1. Land levelling: Full system for agricultural land levelling operating dozers with the best results.
2.Grade checking: Easy and reliable grade checks over long distances.
3. Slopes for ramps and driveways: Automatically tie-in slopes in single and
dual axis using Smart Targeting.
4. Vertical alignment of formwork: Automatically align parallel to the reference
with Smart Targeting and check plumb of formwork.
5. Set-out walls: Automatically align two points with Smart Targeting and mark position of wall/formwork.
6. Concrete pouring: Check height of concrete and use digital readout for clear indication of offset.
7. Batter board: Align batter board markings and set-out building axis.
8. Formwork levelling: Transfer reference height and level formwork.
9. Facade alignment: Align fixings for facade over the entire plane.
10 Level decks and slabs: Level decks and slabs easily and efficiently. Digital readout provides clear indication of offset.